Saturday, April 3, 2010

Summaries, Summaries

Just sitting around at my Dad's house with nothing to do and no one to talk to. Not whining, just entertaining myself with a useless blog entry. This weekend has had some good points though. First off, it's always good to see my Dad. I'm extremely fortunate to have him as a parent because he really does care and tries his hardest to show that and to help me with anything and everything he can. I'd be in a much more terrible state financially if it wasn't for him as well.

Anyways, I drove up here Friday afternoon. Also, I got a hair cut before I left town. The drive up here was just as boring as I had imagined it being. It was really hot outside and my A.C. doesn't work. Anyways, once I got here, we hung out and cooked some food on the grill. I proceeded to download a shit ton of movies and music, watching some Kaliedo Star and then went to sleep.

Today I woke up and went off to Greensboro with my Dad. Went in a record store and a few pawn shops. All I ended up buying was the first DVD of Excel Saga. The highlight of the morning was getting a huge breakfast sandwich and a delicious frozen chocolate covered banana flavored mocha. Holy shit it was delicious! Came back towards Dad's house after that. I got a call from Panera Bread for an interview on Monday. I couldn't be more stoked to finally hopefully be getting a job! I need money really really badly.

The rest of the night was boring as hell....went to my uncle's and got some food, etc, etc. I need get a good amount of stuff from my uncle Buster, who is always extremely willing to give stuff away. I got new door speakers for my car, a few quarts of oil and a new knife. But the main thing is that apparently he is starting to build me a fucking HARLEY. I couldn't be more stoked on getting one of those and hopefully taking some trips with my Dad someday.

Waiting around now to talk to Taylor for a few then sleep. Not looking forward to driving home, but glad that I will be home tomorrow.

No comments: